The Scholars-on-Track Scholarship, funded under an NSF S-STEM grant, provides up to $10,000 per year to defray tuition costs. The scholarship is awarded to incoming College of Mount Saint Vincent students with a high academic profile and a promise of success in a scientific field.
The Scholars-on-Track Scholarship requires an annual commitment to remain in the program. Recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 while majoring in biochemistry, biology, or chemistry at the Mount. They must participate actively in all components of the program.
Benefits of the Program
Students selected for this program will receive access to:
- Scholarship assistance
- Freshman Science seminar
- Peer and faculty workshops
- Scholars enhancement activities—both cultural and educational
- Scholars’ Lounge
- Professional experiences and internships
- Summer research experiences
- Career development workshops