Toward the Light
The Ad Lux fundraising campaign is the most ambitious in the College’s history, with a goal to raise $42,000,000. These funds will strengthen our ability to fulfill the College’s founding mission and offer exceptionally high-quality liberal arts education in the Catholic tradition to talented students of every background.
Given the progress of the past ten years, the College is poised to excel. A recent study from U.C. Berkeley, Stanford University, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury celebrates Mount Saint Vincent as #3 among 578 selective colleges and universities nationwide for the upward mobility of its graduates.
The College is dynamic, ambitious, and strong.
- Enrollment has increased by 60% since the fall of 2000
- A newly-revitalized core curriculum builds a breadth of analytical skills and the habits of critical thinking
- An innovative career exploration and education program engages students from their first days at the College through graduation
- Service learning, internship, and study abroad opportunities abound
- Student-faculty research and the Honors Program continue to garner regional and national recognition
- We sponsor a charter high school to provide exceptionally high-quality secondary education in the Bronx and as a laboratory for our teacher education students
- The College’s science and nursing programs continue to earn competitive funding grants from prestigious sources, such as the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Through the Office of Professional and Graduate Studies, the College offers adult students high-quality training and credentials for professional advancement
Trustees, faculty, students, and alumnae/i all agree. The College is an extraordinary place with an abiding mission. The Ad Lux campaign is more than a set of next-step goals. It is a summons to not only secure but to magnify the College’s future.
Through multi-year gifts, trustees, alumnae/i, and friends will set the foundation for the campaign’s success, and inspire others to follow their example. We invite you to consider how you will support the campaign, and join in securing a strong and vibrant future for the generations of Mount students to come.