Fishlinger Center Studies
Fishlinger Optimism Index™
- Americans More Optimistic About National Leadership, Social Progress, and Prosperity
- First 100 Days: Satisfaction with Trump Significantly Trails Still-High Obama Levels
- Fishlinger Optimism Index: Americans’ Concerns About Federal Policy, National Leadership Grows
- Fishlinger Optimism Index™: More Americans Satisfied With Obama Than Optimistic about Trump
- The February Fishlinger Optimism Index™ Suggests Americans Less Optimistic About Future
- New Fishlinger Center Optimism Index™ Shows Americans Increasingly Concerned about National Leadership and Social Progress
- Responsibility for the Environment: Individuals or the Government?
- The Problem of Drug Addiction in the United States
- Lack of Opportunities in Higher Education: Fault of the Individual or Society?
- Domestic Violence: More than Physical Abuse
- Society or the Individual: Root Causes of Poverty in America
- Affordable Health Care: A Right or a Privilege?
- Fishlinger Center Landmark Study of Social Issues – Human Trafficking: Involuntary Servitude!
Politics of Social Issues
- Public Sentiment Post-Inauguration
- Public Sentiment Pre-Inauguration
- Public Sentiment at the End of 2016
- Presidential Election 2016: A Retrospective
- Election 2016 – Race Tightens Before the Final Drive to Election Day
- Election 2016 – Before the F.B.I. Disclosure, Hillary Clinton was Leading and Most Voters Expect to See Her Win
- Election 2016 – Presidential Race Tightens Ahead of the First Debate
- Election 2016– Post-Convention: Heading Toward the Home Stretch before Labor Day
- Election 2016–Americans’ Views on the Election Process and Campaign Funding
- Election 2016 – Pre-Conventions: The Electorate is Dissatisfied and Polarized
- Election 2016 – Americans View the Candidates: Are They Qualified, Likable, Honest?
- Election 2016: Who Do Americans Think Will Win?