Application Checklist – CNR Undergraduate Students
Find Your Academic Program
Find your equivalent program among our many nationally recognized programs of study.
Once you’ve submitted your application, the steps to completing the application process are:
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges or universities attended. If you have attended an international university and your transcript is not in an American format, please have the transcripts evaluated by World Education Services at www.wes.org
- Official high school transcript with graduation date
- Personal essay on a topic of your choice
- CMSV supplemental essay of 250-300 words
- SAT scores, if you are transferring with fewer than 24 college credits
Update Your FAFSA Code
Update your FAFSA with Mount Saint Vincent’s school code. Go to fafsa.gov and at the College of Mount Saint Vincent’s code 002703.
Register for Fall 2019 Classes
View the course schedule