The College of Mount Saint Vincent has secured Transfer Articulation Agreements with the community colleges listed below, allowing a seamless transition to a baccalaureate program for students who obtain either an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree.
- Bergen Community College, N.J.
- Queensboro Community College, N.Y.
- Norwalk Community College, Conn.
- Rockland Community College, N.Y.
- Kingsborough Community College, N.Y.
- Laguardia Community College, N.Y.
- Warren County Community College, N.J.
- Suffolk Community College, N.Y.
The College also has an articulation agreement with the Borough of Manhattan Community College for a transition from an A.A. degree in Business Administration to a B.S. degree in Business Administration. Information about these agreements can be obtained from the College of Mount Saint Vincent Office of Admission.
Transfer students who enroll under Transfer Articulation Agreements will be required to take the following nine credits of the Core Curriculum:
- One (1) Religious Studies Topics Course (E-3)
- One (1) Course from the list of available Core Humanities courses (B)
- One (1) Course from the list of available Core Social Science courses (C)
Office of Admission