Reunion and Homecoming
If you are unable to join us for Reunion and Homecoming Weekend, you can watch live streams of various events here:
- Q&A with President Flynn | October 20 | 10 a.m.
- If the Election Were Held Tomorrow: How Polls Influence News Coverage of Presidential Campaigns | October 20 | 11 a.m.
- Reunion Mass | October 20 | 4:30 p.m.
- Cocktail Reception: Ad Laudem Dei Awards | October 20 | 6 p.m.
Other events—such as our Parade of Athletes, Academic Honor Roll, faculty presentation on “The Importance of 1968,” and Groundbreaking Ceremony of Aquino Hall—will be streamed and posted on our social media networks. Follow us and keep up with what is happening at #CMSV!
It’s a tradition. It’s a celebration. It’s a chance to reconnect with friends, classmates, and the College you called home. It’s a chance to reminisce and make new memories. It’s time to come back to the Mount.
Alumnae/i, students, family, and friends are invited to celebrate all that is the College of Mount Saint Vincent at Reunion and Homecoming Weekend, October 19-21. We guarantee you will enjoy a unique selection of events and programs that will make your return to Riverdale unforgettable.
Learn from Mount faculty on a variety of topics, explore today’s campus with student-led tours, cheer for the Women’s and Men’s Soccer teams, and enjoy our Homecoming Festival, among many other exciting activities.
Opportunities for your entire class to get together come only once every five years, and special celebrations will be held honoring classes ending in “3” and “8”—including the 50th Reunion for the Class of 1968 and the 25th Reunion for the Class of 1993.
All are welcome to participate in the campus-wide celebration. We look forward to seeing you back on campus!
To ensure a memorable Reunion Weekend, please:
- Register online for Reunion Weekend
- Register online for the Alumnae/i Flag Football Game and Tailgate
- View Reunion Schedule
- Arrange your hotel accommodations
- Make your class gift so we can reach our Reunion giving goal
For more information, please contact the Office of Alumnae/i Relations and Giving.