Family Nurse Practitioner Program Director
The College of Mount Saint Vincent is an academically excellent, authentically inclusive, Catholic and ecumenical liberal arts college with approximately 1,500 undergraduate students and 300 graduate students, located in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, New York City. Our beautiful 70-acre campus of rolling lawns and wooded hills overlooking the Hudson River is just 12 miles from midtown Manhattan.
The College of Mount Saint Vincent announces the opportunity for the leadership position in our Family Nurse Practitioner Program. This is a 12-month position requiring on campus presence four days a week.
- Nationally-certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Master’s degree in nursing with preference given to candidates with an earned doctoral degree or demonstrated progress toward the degree
Under the direction of the Dean, the successful candidate:
- Monitors the graduate nursing program’s compliance with regulatory and accrediting bodies. This will include, but is not limited to, reports to NYSED and AACN/CCNE
- The Program Director is responsible for the overall curriculum of the program, which includes leading the faculty in the graduate curriculum committee in continuous program improvement
- The Program Director will monitor the progress of graduate students through the Program, through methods including transcript review, theses progress, academic achievement toward graduation, certification pass rates, and post graduate employment.
- Will provide student advisement in collaboration with academic advisors as needed
Applicants must send their curriculum vitae, a cover letter, teaching philosophy, and a list of five references who can speak to your professional qualifications to HR@mountsaintvincent.edu.
College of Mount Saint Vincent is committed to provide equal opportunity, employment, and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The College of Mount Saint Vincent does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws