Nursing Faculty Positions – Queen Location
The College of Mount Saint Vincent is an academically excellent, authentically inclusive, Catholic and ecumenical liberal arts college with approximately 1,500 undergraduate students and 300 graduate students, located in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, New York City. Our beautiful 70-acre campus of rolling lawns and wooded hills overlooking the Hudson River is just 12 miles from midtown Manhattan.
The College of Mount Saint Vincent announces full time nursing faculty positions at our Queens Campus. The position is a 12-month appointment. Salary is commensurate with credentials and experience.
The successful candidate:
- Must hold a Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Preference will be given to candidates with an earned doctorate or evidence of progress toward the doctorate
- Applicants should have clinical and teaching expertise in medical-surgical, or pediatric nursing
- The ability to work as a member of a collaborative team with diverse faculty and student populations
- Advising and mentoring students
- Engaging in scholarly activities and participating in College initiatives
The position is a 10-month appointment with salary commensurate with credentials and experience.
Applicants must send a curriculum vitae, cover letter, teaching philosophy, and a list of five references who can speak to your professional qualifications to HR@mountsaintvincent.edu.
College of Mount Saint Vincent is committed to provide equal opportunity, employment, and advancement opportunities to all individuals. The College of Mount Saint Vincent does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws