4.17 College Identification

A CMSV I.D. should be obtained upon hire at the office of Student Affairs in the Administration Building. Every employee should carry a College Identification Card and be prepared to present it upon request from a Security officer. ID Cards are also necessary to obtain discounts from the Food Service, to obtain books from the Library and to access the residence halls and fitness center.

Approved February 28, 2014