Ticketing and Check In
Each graduate will be provided 2 guest tickets to allow for social distancing within the event. Register here. Event registration will close on Friday, June 18, 2021 at 5 p.m.
- All attendees must complete a health screening questionnaire no more than 24 hours prior to the event. The screening will be sent to all registered guests via email. Entry to the event will be denied to any attendee who fails the health screening questionnaire, as well as any members of the attendee’s party who may have been in close contact with such a person within the past 10 days.
- Face coverings are required for all graduates and guests. The College reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals not in compliance with PPE and social distancing requirements.
- Physical distancing is required for unvaccinated individuals. The two guests accompanying the graduate will be required to sit together as a family pod. There will be no single seats available. This will maximize the number of participants and guests.
- All participants of the ceremony must provide proof of a recent negative diagnostic test result performed on a specimen collected within 72 hours of the event or proof of completed vaccination series at least 14 days prior to the date of the event. Failure to provide proof, as required, will result in the individual being denied entry.
- Proof will be collected at the entrance to the event.
- NYS Residents, we ask that you have this information available via the NYS Wallet app.
- Other guests, please bring proof in paper form.
Location and Parking
The Main Gate will open 1.5 hours prior to each ceremony for guest entrance. Parking will be in the Villa Parking Lot. Guests will be permitted to enter the tent 1 hour before the procession.
What to Bring
- Photo ID
- Event ticket
- Negative test or completed immunization card
- Face covering
- Unopened bottled water
- Weather appropriate gear (i.e.: sunscreen, umbrella, hat)
We anticipate ceremonies lasting 60 minutes to allow for optimal cleaning between ceremonies.
Guests should dress for the weather and bring any necessary items such as sunscreen, sun hats, blankets, or umbrellas.
Guests are encouraged to bring unopened bottled water.