Proof of Immunity to Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
Student’s vaccine history must include:
- Two Valid MMR Vaccine Dates
- Measles: Two Valid Measles Vaccine Dates
- Mumps: One Valid Mumps Vaccine Date
- Rubella: One Valid Rubella Vaccine Date
- Positive Blood Test Result for MMR (Lab slip copy required)
College policy requires all residential students to document that they received either the meningococcal meningitis vaccine MENACTRA or MENVEO at or after age 16 before moving into the residence halls.
New York State Public Health Law requires commuter students who choose not to receive either the meningococcal meningitis vaccine MENACTRA or MENVEO at or after age 16 to sign the meningitis waiver on the College’s Immunization Form.
Note: All Students:
There are now two Meningitis Vaccines for type B: Bexsero and Trumenba.
Review with your Health Care Provider to determine if you should receive either of them.