Areas of Interest
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Educational Remediation
Harold Felton brings a broad range of educational and medical experience. A retired United States Army Colonel who has served in multiple command and staff positions in both combat and peacetime assignments, Dr. Felton was appointed to several advisory boards and was one of a select few that has risen through the Enlisted, Warrant, and Commissioned Officer ranks. He is a certified Army educator with decades of experience in medical and combat training and has also completed an advanced degree at Air University, a professional military education university system of the United States Air Force.
- Distinguished Fellow of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Served on several AAPA and PAEA committees
- Remains active in several military and PA organizations
- Subject matter expert in post deployment health assessment