The DePaul MBA @ College of Mount Saint Vincent program consists of sixteen (16) courses to be completed over approximately two years.
- The Program is offered in a cohort model, with students beginning and completing their course of study with their fellow cohort members
- The Program is delivered online
- Students will engage in intensive, non-credit bearing, and co-curricular face-to-face meetings, one day per quarter at Mount Saint Vincent’s Queens location in Long Island City (37-02 Queens Blvd., Long Island City, N.Y. 11101)
- Learn in small classes—participate in vibrant discussions and build relationships with your classmates and professors
- Expand your network—join a strong network of more than 65,000 DePaul business alumni and interact with peers in Chicago, home to 400 major corporate headquarters, including 30+ of the Fortune 500.
- Even better, the Mount’s location in New York City ensures you’ll have ready access to internship opportunities and the most coveted companies in the world. That means you’ll have endless opportunities to explore your interests and transfer theory into practice. You’ll gain invaluable professional experience, build your resume, and connect with the people who will become mentors, job references, and future employers.