The DePaul MBA at College of Mount Saint Vincent program consists of sixteen (16) courses to be completed over approximately two years.
- The Program is offered in a cohort model, with students beginning and completing their course of study with their fellow cohort members
- The Program is delivered online
- Students will engage in intensive, non-credit bearing, and co-curricular face-to-face meetings, one day per quarter at Mount Saint Vincent’s Queens location in Long Island City (37-02 Queens Blvd., Long Island City, N.Y. 11101)
- Learn in small classes—participate in vibrant discussions and build relationships with your classmates and professors.
- Flexible online learning—with flexible, convenient classes you’ll take completely online, all program requirements can be completed in as little as two years.
- Distinguished faculty—we expose you to the theories of business thought leaders. And we connect you with them. You’ll learn from DePaul faculty members who are experienced professionals and recognized experts in their field. They’ll teach you practical skills and provide you with valuable industry insights.
- Expand your network—join a strong network of more than 70,000 DePaul business alumni and interact with peers in Chicago, home to 400 major corporate headquarters, including 30+ of the Fortune 500. You’ll learn alongside classmates who are as passionate about advancing their knowledge and career as you are.
- Academic excellence—DePaul’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business is a pioneer in business education. The DePaul MBA program is one of the top 50 best programs according to U.S. News and World Report’s 2020 Best Graduate Schools survey. And of course, Mount Saint Vincent is nationally recognized—U.S. News and World Report included the College in its Top Performers on Social Mobility list at #22 for Regional Universities North and Money magazine named the Mount as one of the nation’s Best Colleges in America, Ranked by Value in its 2020-2021 higher education rankings. among other accolades.
- Even better, the Mount’s location in New York City ensures you’ll have ready access to internship opportunities and the most coveted companies in the world. That means you’ll have endless opportunities to explore your interests and transfer theory into practice. You’ll gain invaluable professional experience, build your resume, and connect with the people who will become mentors, job references, and future employers.
What You’ll Learn
- The analytical skills to make data-driven decisions and communicate them effectively.
- The ability to define, develop, and drive strategies that will allow businesses to excel through times of transformation.
- The confidence and agility to adapt to the ever-evolving advancements in business technology.
- The social and emotional skills to drive motivated teams, become a more ethical leader and commit to making a positive impact on your organization, employees and society.