B.B.A. Degree Completion Program
Completion Program for Students with the A.O.S. Degree
Mount Saint Vincent is proud to announce the launch of academic partnerships with professional institutions to offer the Bachelor in Business Administration (B.B.A.) Completion Program, an accelerated degree completion program. The program is created to meet the needs of students possessing an Associate of Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degree who wish to complete the bachelor’s degree in business.
The B.B.A. prepares students with A.O.S. degrees to become leaders in the business and service industries—from running their own businesses to working as executives in larger businesses. This accelerated and highly affordable degree program developed for working adults will prepare students with the knowledge, values, and skills needed to succeed.
How the B.B.A. Degree Completion Program Works
- Students who have completed or are nearing completion of an Associate in Occupational Studies degree may apply to the B.B.A.
- Upon completing the associate’s degree, students will transfer 60 credits of their coursework to enter the B.B.A. program.
- Students take two to three courses per term, part-time, with classes lasting five weeks.
- Courses are typically offered online, although students may have the option of taking courses in-seat as well.
- Hands-on classes are conveniently offered online—perfect for working adults.
- The part-time track allows students to balance work, school, and life.