Accelerated Nursing provides an exceptional opportunity for individuals looking to begin a new career in nursing. Individuals with bachelor’s degrees from accredited colleges or universities in fields other than nursing can earn a nursing degree in a year and a half. Students can pursue Accelerated Nursing at the Riverdale campus or at the College’s midtown Manhattan location.
Key benefits of the program include:
- Start the program in the fall and complete it in a year and a half
- Study five days per week with as many as 36 hours of weekly class and clinical hours
- Gain the same rigorous nursing education enjoyed by students in our regular undergraduate program
- Study a curriculum that covers the full range of the profession, from health assessment and pathophysiology to maternity and leadership
- Study with highly qualified faculty who bring extensive professional nursing experience into the classroom
- Gain practical, real-world experience in clinicals—training at the patient’s bedside
Please note: CCNE Third-Party Comments for the College of Mount Saint Vincent School of Nursing’s Upcoming Accreditation Review
This notice is to all stakeholders, including faculty, students, clinical partners, and community members that the School of Nursing at the College of Mount Saint Vincent will have an accreditation review in November 2019.
The review by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) is scheduled for November 13 to 15.
All interested parties are invited to submit in writing, comments concerning the program’s qualifications for accreditation. Written comments will be received by CCNE up until October 23, 2019 at:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001
Or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org