Accelerated Nursing provides an exceptional opportunity for individuals looking to begin a new career in nursing. Individuals with bachelor’s degrees from accredited colleges or universities in fields other than nursing can earn a nursing degree in a year and a half. Students can pursue Accelerated Nursing at the Riverdale campus or at the College’s midtown Manhattan location.
Key benefits of the program include:
- Start the program in the fall and complete it in a year and a half
- Study five days per week with as many as 36 hours of weekly class and clinical hours
- Gain the same rigorous nursing education enjoyed by students in our regular undergraduate program
- Study a curriculum that covers the full range of the profession, from health assessment and pathophysiology to maternity and leadership
- Study with highly qualified faculty who bring extensive professional nursing experience into the classroom
- Gain practical, real-world experience in clinicals—training at the patient’s bedside