B.B.A. and B.P.S. Online
Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Professional Studies Online Courses
The College of Mount Saint Vincent welcomes undergraduate and graduate-level students who are interested in furthering their education by completing online-only courses offered through our Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) and Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S.) programs.
Students may enroll in the B.B.A. and B.P.S. online courses on a part-time or full-time basis (up to 15 credit hours), at a per-credit hour tuition rate, as a matriculated student at the College, or as a non-matriculated student without pursuing a degree.
Current Mount Saint Vincent Students
Students who are currently matriculated at the College must submit an application form to enroll in online B.B.A. and B.P.S. courses, to be approved by the Oxley Program for Integrated Advising.
The B.B.A. and B.P.S. online programs are not available to residential students; the College is offering these online-only course options for students who are seeking a temporary, non-traditional option as they are unable to attend courses in-seat on campus due to health concerns or travel restrictions.
Please note: Currently matriculated students who opt to enroll in B.B.A. and B.P.S. online courses are not eligible for institutional merit or need-based awards, and will be billed at the College’s Special Session per-credit tuition rate for the courses they take. Students will retain their eligibility for Federal and State aid (loans and grants) based on the number of credits taken during the semester. When a matriculated student resumes their B.A. or B.S. program in a subsequent semester, current institutional merit and need-based awards will be restored to their financial aid award package.
The College of Mount Saint Vincent welcomes undergraduate and graduate-level students who are interested in furthering their education by completing online courses without pursuing a degree or being matriculated at the College. Registration, course schedule information, and payment are available online.
Who Should Register for B.B.A./B.P.S. Online Courses
- Undergraduate students who are unable to attend in-seat, on campus classes at Mount Saint Vincent or at another college due to health concerns or travel restrictions.
- Undergraduate students looking to advance with additional course work.
- Career changers who need refresher courses.
- Individuals interested in professional development or enrichment opportunities.
- High School students looking to gain college experience and credit.
- Current Mount Saint Vincent students who would like more information about the B.B.A./B.P.S. Online courses should contact the Oxley Program for Integrated Advising
Founders Hall 408
- Visiting students may contact the Office of the Registrar
Founders Hall 223