The Alumnae/i-Student Connection offers our alumnae/i a chance to connect with current Mount students and recent graduates. A collaboration with the Oxley Integrated Advising Program, the Alumnae/i-Student Connection seeks to help alums recruit promising new talent into their organizations, and offers students the lessons and expertise of accomplished graduates.
The insights and support of alumnae/i are extraordinary resources to students. Mount graduates can help students successfully enter the work force in several ways, including:
Serving as a Career Consultant
- Meet with a student once or on a regular basis throughout the semester to offer advice and information on your career path or occupation, while giving them guidance to be successful.
- Provide informational interviews.
- Offer advice on choosing a major.
- Discuss your career experiences.
Joining our Speakers Bureau
- Be a speaker in a class or at a College Event.
- Describe and explore specific career paths in your field.
- Discuss the transition to work and the reality of life in the workplace.
- Participate in a panel discussion on work-related topics.
For more information, please contact the Office of Alumnae/i Relations and Giving or the Oxley Integrated Advising Program.
Office of Alumnae/i Relations and Giving
Founders Hall 126
Oxley Integrated Advising Program
Elizabeth Seton Library