The College of Mount Saint Vincent is independently chartered to grant degrees by the Regents of the State of New York. It is registered by the New York State Education Department, Office of Higher Education, in Albany, NY.
The College of Mount Saint Vincent is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Contact: 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 | (267) 284-5000
The College of Mount Saint Vincent also holds program-specific accreditation from the following independent accrediting agencies:
- The B.S. in Business Administration, the B.S. in Accounting degrees are accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs, a specialized accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Contact: 11520 West 119th St., Overland Park, KS 66213 | (913) 339-9356
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing/master’s degree in nursing at the College of Mount Saint Vincent is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Contact: 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, D.C., 20001 | ccneaccreditation.org
- The College of Mount Saint Vincent Teacher Education Department was accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) and now a member of AAQEP (Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation) in good standing. The AAQEP, founded in 2017, is one of two professional education accrediting associations that are accepted by NYSED (New York State Education Department). It is a national accreditor dedicated to strengthening P-12 education through excellent educator preparation.
- Contact: 173 Milkweed Dr. Lake Frederick, VA 22630, (301) 276-5106 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Accrediting agencies’ letters of approval are available to all interested parties for inspection.