Mobile Dropdown Button


National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (NC-SARA)

The College of Mount Saint Vincent participates in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA) to deliver exceptional online and distance education. The College is committed to student success and determined to ensure that all students are treated respectfully and fairly.

How to File a SARA Student Complaint

  1. File a SARA complaint with the College of Mount Saint Vincent
  2. File a complaint with your home state if your complaint with Mount Saint Vincent was not resolved.
    • Contact the State Portal Entity (SPE) of your institution’s home state
      • Start with the NC-SARA Institution Directory on the NC-SARA website
      • Select the home state of your institution
      • The SPE contact will be on the right side of this webpage
    • Learn how to make a complaint to NYSED (New York State Education Department)

What happens next?
The institution’s home state SARA SPE has final authority in SARA complaints. The institution’s home state SARA SPE will notify your location’s SARA SPE. Learn more about the process of filing a complaint on the NC-SARA website.