The transition from high school to college is an exciting time. Orientation at the College of Mount Saint Vincent guides students into the Mount community. Orientation offers entering students an opportunity to do practical things, such as get their first class schedule, obtain their IDs, connect with an array of services and support programs, meet new people, begin making friends, and learn about student organizations.
- New Student Orientation Winter 2018
- New Student Orientation for first-year and transfer students entering in January 2018 will take place on Monday, January 22, 2018 at 4 p.m. for all residents and commuters with a schedule of great activities, important information, meeting staff on campus, and of course, meeting other students!
- New Student Move-In Day: Winter 2018
- Move-In Day | Sunday, January 21, 2018 – residence halls will be open for move-in for new students on Sunday, January 21, 2018. Be sure to check your Mount email for more details on move-in day when you receive your housing assignment
- Save the Dates: Class of 2022
- Class of 2022: Save the Date (s) for Summer 2018: Monday, June 25, 2018 – Thursday, June 28, 2018 – you will have a choice of a one-day session. A four-day Orientation will continue in August with Welcome Weekend!