Welcome to the Mount!
Orientation is an exciting and important start to your experience as a new student at the Mount—you’ll learn about the resources and opportunities across our dynamic campus community, allowing you the chance to settle into college life before the Fall semester begins.
Why Attend Orientation
There’s many benefits to attending Orientation—it’s a chance for students to learn how things work at the Mount, while meeting other students and future professors. It’s also a chance for us to get to know you! Here’s a few other reasons:
- Meet other new students and start making friends before classes start
- Chat with current student leaders to get the inside scoop on life at the Mount
- Discuss your Fall semester class schedule
- Meet faculty and academic support staff
- Learn about Residence Life and Commuter Life
- Learn about Dining Services, Campus Safety and Security, student employment, and more
We can’t wait to meet you and welcome you to your home for the next four years! Make sure to follow @cmsvadmissions on Instagram to kick-start your Mount experience—you’ll be able to chat with Mount representatives, interact with future classmates, and receive exclusive access to info, reminders, and more!