Welcome to the Mount!
Orientation is an exciting and important start to your experience as a new student at the Mount—you’ll learn about the resources and opportunities across our dynamic campus community, allowing you the chance to settle into college life before the Fall semester begins.
New Student and Transfer Orientation
Orientation for both New and Transfer students will be held virtually via Zoom on Friday, January 22.
Why Attend Orientation
There’s many benefits to attending Orientation—it’s a chance for students to learn how things work at the Mount, while meeting other students and future professors. It’s also a chance for us to get to know you! Here’s a few other reasons:
- Meet other new students and start making friends before classes start
- Chat with current student leaders to get the inside scoop on life at the Mount
- Discuss your Spring semester class schedule
- Meet faculty and academic support staff
- Learn about Residence Life and Commuter Life
- Learn about Dining Services, Campus Safety and Security, and more
To set up your class schedule for the upcoming semester, all new and transfer students will need to complete the Course Preference Form.
Make sure you follow us on Instagram @cmsvactivities for all the latest updates.