The transition from high school to college is an exciting time. Orientation at the College of Mount Saint Vincent guides students into the Mount community. Orientation offers entering students an opportunity to do practical things, such as get their first class schedule, obtain their IDs, connect with an array of services and support programs, meet new people, begin making friends, and learn about student organizations.
- Summer Orientation
- Session 1: Monday, June 25
- Session 2: Tuesday, June 26
- Session 3: Wednesday, June 27
- Session 4: Thursday, June 28
- Session 5 (Make-Up): Thursday, August 23
Orientation/Welcome Weekend: For All First-Year/Transfer Resident and Commuter Students
- Thursday, August 23 (also First-Year/Transfer Student Move-In Day)
- Friday, August 24
- Saturday, August 25
- Sunday, August 26
Why Attend Orientation
- Meet other new students and start making friends before classes start
- Meet with current student leaders to get the “inside scoop” on life at the Mount.
- Discuss your fall semester class schedule
- Meet faculty and academic support staff.
- Learn about Residence Life and Commuter Life
- Learn about Dining Services, Campus Safety and Security, student employment, and more.