Seton Service and Leadership Program
The Seton Service and Leadership Program, sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of New York, is a four-year, full room and board scholarship offered to students who have an outstanding academic profile, have demonstrated considerable commitment to community service, and possess leadership skills.
Program participants join a like-minded community of peers who serve together and mentor one another throughout their four years.
In addition to its ongoing commitment to service, the Seton Service and Leadership Program features weekly reflective gatherings and a leadership retreat each semester.
- Life Experience and Faith Sharing Association (LEFSA) Manhattan, NY
- Part of the Solution (POTS) soup kitchen Bronx, New York
- The Midnight Run in Dobbs Ferry serving homeless in Manhattan, NY
- The English as a Second Language program in Bronx, NY
- Riverdale Neighborhood House Bronx, NY
- A Moment of Magic, nationwide
- Grand Central Outreach Manhattan, NY
- Environmental Awareness and Action, New York State
- School of Peace Youth Mentorship Program Bronx, NY
- Special Olympics Bronx, NY
- Susan’s Place Shelter for Women Bronx, NY
- Visiting Veterans Bronx, NY
- Elizabeth Ann Seton Pediatric Center Yonkers, NY
Founders Hall 100