Seton Service and Leadership Program
The Seton Service and Leadership Program, sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of New York, is a four-year, full room and board scholarship offered to students who have an outstanding academic profile, have demonstrated considerable commitment to community service, and possess leadership skills.
Program participants join a like-minded community of peers who serve together and mentor one another throughout their four years.
In addition to its ongoing commitment to service, the Seton Service and Leadership Program features weekly reflective gatherings and a leadership retreat each semester.
- Life Experience and Faith Sharing Association (LEFSA) in Harlem
- Saint Peter’s School in Yonkers
- Paterson Habitat for Humanity in New Jersey
- Part of the Solution (POTS) soup kitchen in the Bronx
- The Midnight Run in Dobbs Ferry serving homeless in Manhattan
- The English as a Second Language program in Riverdale
- Riverdale Neighborhood House
- A Moment of Magic
- Grand Central Outreach
- Visiting Veterans
- Elizabeth Ann Seton Pediatric Center
Founders Hall 102