Shopping online for textbooks has never been easier!
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc., TextbookX operates completely online, providing students with a variety of physical and digital textbooks that students can order and receive at home or on campus. Plus, students get instant access to digital course materials, which are sent directly to their email inboxes.
TextbookX Store Offers
- Quick ordering process—complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, and rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list prices on marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including marketplace)
- Option to post and sell any textbook on the website’s marketplace—you name the price!
- Ability to pay for textbooks with approved financial aid
How Does It Work?
Visit mountsv.textbookx.com to find all required course materials and log in with your DolphiNet username and password.
- Track your order
- Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell your textbooks on the online marketplace
- Visit the FAQ page or check watch the help videos
- More questions?
Faculty members can use the online portal to submit their course materials prior to the beginning of each semester. Using this portal, faculty view the courses they will be teaching, select the materials they want to use, and see what the costs would be for students. The portal also has an option to create course packs. View the help videos for more information.
Contact the customer service team at mountsv.textbookx.com/help.
Looking for Mount Gear?
Visit our new online campus store to start shopping and share your ‘Phin Pride!