Alumnae/i ID Membership Program
Your relationship with the College of Mount Saint Vincent lasts a lifetime, and there are many ways to stay involved as a member of this community.
We invite you to connect to our growing membership base, while receiving various benefits, discounts, and campus services through our Alumnae/i ID Membership Program.
On-campus benefits include:
- Access to campus WiFi
- Free gym membership
- Free library membership
- 10% discount at the Mount’s campus store (No-Book Store)
- 10% on-campus dining discount
- Free shuttle services
- Free daily parking pass in Villa Lot (available at the main gate)
Benefits also extend beyond the campus, as participating alumnae/i have access to a wide variety of benefits and services including membership in:
- Academic Federal Credit Union (AFCU): A one-time membership fee of $5.00 gives you access to free checking accounts, high-yield savings accounts, low-interest credit cards, and a lifetime of valuable services and member discounts for you and your family.
- Plum Benefits: Save money on tickets for the best of Broadway, sports, family events, concerts, and more!
- The Five O’Clock Club: Free membership to the Five O’Clock Club, a premier professional development and career coaching service.
Enrollment in the Alumnae/i ID Membership Program is free. To sign up and receive your membership ID card you may either upload a headshot image online or you can mail it along with your current contact information—including your address, phone number, and email—to the Office of Alumnae/i Relations and Giving at 6301 Riverdale Avenue, Riverdale, New York 10471.
Please note: You are permitted to bring one guest per ID card. A replacement card is $25.00.