Alumnae/i ID Membership Program
Your relationship with the College of Mount Saint Vincent lasts a lifetime, and there are many ways to stay involved as a member of the Mount community!
We invite you to connect to our growing alumnae/i membership base, while receiving various benefits, discounts, and campus services through our Alumnae/i ID Membership Program.
On-campus benefits include:
- Access to campus
- Free fitness center membership
- Access to campus WiFi
- Free library membership
- 10% discount at the Mount’s campus store
- 10% on-campus dining discount at Hudson Heights and Mag’s Kitchen
- Free use of campus shuttle services
- Use of Villa parking lot when utilizing on-campus facilities*
Click here to view the current on-campus facilities operating hours.
Benefits also extend beyond the campus, as participating alumnae/i have access to a wide variety of benefits and services including membership in:
- Academic Federal Credit Union (AFCU): A one-time membership fee of $20.00 gives you access to free checking accounts, high-yield savings accounts, low-interest credit cards, and a lifetime of valuable services and member discounts for you and your family.
- Plum Benefits: Save money on tickets for the best of Broadway, sports, family events, concerts, and more!
- TopResume: Alumnae/i ID Card members can receive a discount for TopResume, a premier resume writing and career resource.
- Hotel Engine: Receive discounted rates for hotel rooms around the world!
- Enterprise and National Rent-a-Car: Get a discount on your next rental car—whether traveling locally or across the country.
Enrollment in the Alumnae/i ID Membership Program is free. To sign up and receive your membership ID card, click the link below. Be sure to include your most up-to-date contact information and a recent headshot.
Please note: Alumnae/i ID cards are valid only for the member associated with the corresponding card. No guests are allowed on campus. A replacement card is $25.00.
*Campus parking in Villa lot is only permitted for members utilizing on-campus facilities, including the fitness center, library, and dining hall. Parking is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. To obtain a temporary daytime parking pass, please present your Alumnae/i ID card at the guard booth at the main campus gate. There is no overnight parking.
Need more information?
Contact the Office of Alumnae/i Relations and Giving: