Alumnae/i ID Membership Program
Your relationship with the College of Mount Saint Vincent lasts a lifetime, and there are many ways to stay involved as a member of the Mount community!
We invite you to connect to our growing alumnae/i membership base, while receiving various benefits, discounts, and campus services through our Alumnae/i ID Membership Program.
On-campus* benefits include:
- Access to campus WiFi
- Free fitness center membership
- Free library membership
- 10% discount at the Mount’s campus store
- 10% on-campus dining discount at Hudson Heights and Mag’s Kitchen
- Free use of campus shuttle services
- Use of Villa parking lot when utilizing on-campus facilities**
Click here to view the current on-campus facilities operating hours.
Benefits also extend beyond the campus, as participating alumnae/i have access to a wide variety of benefits and services including membership in:
- Academic Federal Credit Union (AFCU): A one-time membership fee of $20.00 gives you access to free checking accounts, high-yield savings accounts, low-interest credit cards, and a lifetime of valuable services and member discounts for you and your family.
- Plum Benefits: Save money on tickets for the best of Broadway, sports, family events, concerts, and more!
- GetFive: Alumnae/i ID Card members can receive a discount code for 20% off GetFive, a premier professional development and career coaching service.
- Hotel Engine: Receive discounted rates for hotel rooms around the world!
- Enterprise and National Rent-a-Car: Get a discount on your next rental car—whether traveling locally or across the country.
Enrollment in the Alumnae/i ID Membership Program is free. To sign up and receive your membership ID card, click the link below. Be sure to include your most up-to-date contact information and a recent headshot.
Please note: Alumnae/i ID cards are valid only for the member associated with the corresponding card. No guests are allowed on campus. A replacement card is $25.00.
*All employees, students, and visitors of the College of Mount Saint Vincent must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination records to enter campus. We ask that each member of our community be prepared to show proper documentation upon arrival at the College’s main security gate. Failure to verify your vaccination status will result in the denial of entry to campus.
**Campus parking in Villa lot is only permitted for members utilizing on-campus facilities, including the fitness center, library, and dining hall. Parking is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. To obtain a temporary daytime parking pass, please present your Alumnae/i ID card at the guard booth at the main campus gate. There is no overnight parking.
Need more information?
Contact the Office of Alumnae/i Relations and Giving: