Open primary navigation menu
Mobile Dropdown Button

Faculty, Staff, and My Dollars

Faculty and Staff can load My Dollars on their ID cards in any amount via your MyCard account and by visiting the Office of Student Accounts (Center for Student Services, Founders Hall 223).

You receive a 20% bonus any time you reload My Dollars.

My Dollars are accepted at all dining locations on campus, and they carry over from year to year, as long as you are employed by the University.