Why Attend Orientation
There’s many benefits to attending Orientation—it’s a chance for students to learn how things work at the Mount, while meeting other students and future professors. It’s also a chance for us to get to know you! Here’s a few other reasons:
- Meet other new students and start making friends before classes start
- Chat with current student leaders to get the inside scoop on life at the Mount
- Discuss your Fall semester class schedule
- Meet faculty and academic support staff
- Learn about Residence Life and Commuter Life
- Learn about Dining Services, Campus Safety and Security, and more
- Submit your transcript to the Office of Admission
- Transcripts can be sent via mail from your high school directly to the Office of Admission, College of Mount Saint Vincent, 6301 Riverdale Avenue, Riverdale, New York 10471
- Transcripts may also be submitted by guidance counselors via email, to email@example.com, or via Common Application
- Questions? Contact the Office of Admission at (718) 405-3267
- Fill out your Housing Application
- Class Schedules
- To set up your class schedule for the upcoming semester, all new and transfer students will need to complete the Course Preference Form.
- Explore our online bookstore
- And be sure to follow us on Instagram and Twitter
We are proud to partner with the Hyatt Place at Cross County for students and guests attending New Student Orientation.
You can book by visiting hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/new-york/hyatt-place-new-york-yonkers/lgazy?corp_id=28053 or hyatt.com/en-US/hotel/new-york/hyatt-place-new-york-yonkers/lgazy and use code 28053 in the corporate rate box under requested dates.
You can also call 800.233.1234 and mention the College of Mount Saint Vincent rate code 28053.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus for Orientation!