- Submit your transcript to the Office of Admission
- Transcripts can be sent via mail from your high school directly to the Office of Admission, College of Mount Saint Vincent, 6301 Riverdale Avenue, Riverdale, New York 10471
- Transcripts may also be submitted by guidance counselors via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the Common Application
- Questions? Contact the Office of Admission
- Fill out your Housing Application
- Complete the Course Preference Form to set up your class schedule
- Stock up on Mount gear and explore our online campus store
- And be sure to follow us on Instagram!
Why Attend Orientation?
There’s many benefits to attending Orientation—it’s a chance for students to learn how things work at the Mount, while meeting other students and future professors. It’s also a chance for us to get to know you! Here’s a few other reasons:
- Meet other new students and start making friends before classes start
- Chat with current student leaders to get the inside scoop on life at the Mount
- Discuss your Fall semester class schedule
- Meet faculty and academic support staff
- Learn about Residence Life and Commuter Life
- Learn about Dining Services, Campus Safety and Security, and more
We look forward to welcoming you to campus for Orientation!