Why Attend Orientation?
There’s many benefits to attending Orientation—it’s a chance for students to learn how things work at the Mount, while meeting other students and future professors. It’s also a chance for us to get to know you! Here’s a few other reasons:
- Meet other new students and start making friends before classes start
- Chat with current student leaders to get the inside scoop on life at the Mount
- Discuss your Fall semester class schedule
- Meet faculty and academic support staff
- Learn about Residence Life and Commuter Life
- Learn about Dining Services, Campus Safety and Security, and more
- Submit your transcript to the Office of Admission
- Transcripts can be sent via mail from your high school directly to the Office of Admission, College of Mount Saint Vincent, 6301 Riverdale Avenue, Riverdale, New York 10471
- Transcripts may also be submitted by guidance counselors via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or via Common Application
- Questions? Contact the Office of Admission.
- Fill out your Housing Application
- Class Schedules
- To set up your class schedule for the upcoming semester, all new and transfer students will need to complete the Course Preference Form.
- Explore our online bookstore
- And be sure to follow us on Instagram!
We look forward to welcoming you to campus for Orientation!