Jonathan Rosenberg, M.S.
Areas of Interest
- Sports management
- Sports marketing
- Olympic history
- Event production and management
- Consumer behavior
- BUSN 106 Principles of Marketing
- BUSN 210 Intro to Sports Management
- BUSN 211 Sports Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- BUSN 322 Event Production and Facility Management
- BUSN 409 International Marketing
- BUSN 420 Advanced Sports Business Studies
Jonathan Rosenberg presented at the prestigious North American Society for Sports Management’s (NASSM) 2017 Conference’s Teaching and Learning Fair in Denver, CO. The emphasis of the discussion was geared to how the associated critical thinking skills learned through learning and practicing formal debate can assist upper level students in preparation towards their pursuit of advanced degrees.
He also attended the Faculty Athletic Representatives (FAR) Conference at the NCAA Headquarters in 2017.