Transfer Student FAQs

Do I need to submit my high school records?
You are required to submit your high school transcript if you have not earned an A.A.S. degree. If you have fewer than 24 credits, you must also submit your standardized test results. We do not require test results from students with 24 credits or more.

Do I need to fill out a separate application to be considered for a scholarship?
No. When you apply for admission, you automatically apply for all our merit-based scholarships for transfer students. 

When will I find out which credits will transfer from my previous college?
A credit evaluation will be included in your acceptance packet. If you are currently taking classes, we will do a second credit evaluation to reflect your completed coursework.