Application Checklist and Timeline
Fall Semester: August 1
Spring Semester: January 1
Rolling Admission: Receive notification within four weeks of completing your application
Application review for the spring semester begins on November 15; application review for the fall semester begins February 1.
Admission Requirements by Major
- Biology 3.00 GPA, B or better in science coursework
- Education 2.50 GPA
- All other majors 2.00 GPA
Complete an Application
Apply through the Common Application or through the College of Mount Saint Vincent application on our website.
Once you’ve submitted your application, the steps to completing the application process are:
- Official transcript(s) from all colleges or universities attended. If you have attended an international university and your transcript is not in an American format, please have the transcripts evaluated by World Education Services at www.wes.org
- Official high school transcript with graduation date
- SAT scores, if you are transferring with fewer than 24 college credits
- One letter of recommendation, academic or professional
Please note: any student interested in deferring their enrollment and/or acceptance to an upcoming semester must submit a request in writing to the Office of Admission. The Admission Committee will review the request and notify the student of a decision within one month of the request. A student cannot defer more than two semesters, or one year, from the original acceptance.
Office of Admission