Few schools can offer what Mount Saint Vincent does. Students benefit from a beautiful campus and the support of a close-knit academic community, while taking advantage of the unparalleled cultural, professional, and scholarly resources available in New York City.
As you approach the next step of your academic career, we invite you to get to know everything there is to know about the Mount—and your peers who will join you. Explore the countless resources the Mount has to offer and discover why we believe your future starts here.
“The Mount is one of a kind. This is really an amazing place…there are so many dimensions of education here.”
— Nephthalie Charlestin ’16
Explore the Mount
- We have over 70 nationally recognized degree programs and course offerings—and with small class sizes and personalized attention, students benefit from a hands-on learning experience, allowing them to develop new passions, explore unfamiliar ideas, and become part of an academic community supportive enough to make success a reality.
- Our Core Curriculum allows students to complete classes in a broad range of disciplines–literature, languages, music, history, philosophy, religion, mathematics, as well as natural and social sciences—to develop a solid foundation of knowledge, a repertoire of analytical skills, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and a refined capacity for moral and ethical judgment.
- The Honors Program offers highly motivated students a unique and challenging approach to the Core Curriculum, designed to stimulate intellectual growth, creativity, and critical thinking skills. The program is interdisciplinary, with classes specifically designed to help students decipher complexity while developing academic skills.
- A vibrant campus life is part of our mission. With more than 40 different clubs and organizations, leadership development guidance, a strong commitment to volunteer and community service, study abroad and international service learning opportunities, and an array of NCAA Division III varsity sports, the College offers every student a forum for growth and development.
“Coming to the Mount was an eye-opening experience that allowed me to understand diversity and how valuable it is.”
— Todd Gable ’15
Launch Your Career
- The College’s Oxley Integrated Advising Program helps students appreciate their strengths and interests, understand the value and range of opportunities associated with their strenghts, and strategize how to translate what they love into a meaningful career.
- We’re just minutes from Manhattan offering you the greatest internship opportunities in the world. From ABC to the Met and ESPN to the U.N. we’ll help you secure internships at top businesses, entertainment companies, health care facilities, government agencies, and much more.
- The Mentors Program pairs students with accomplished alumnae/i, trustees, and friends of the College to help undergraduates channel their passion and talents toward successful, fulfilling professional lives.
- From psychology to genetics, Mount students present their original research at regional and national conferences. The Center for Undergraduate Research sponsors and supports students developing original research and scholarships across the College.
“Mount faculty helped me to identify my strengths and apply them to a fulfilling career.”
— Christine Westphal ’12
We are actively monitoring the rapidly changing nature of the coronavirus pandemic across the world and especially here at home in New York City. It is our priority to ensure the safety, health, and well-being of our students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors. Learn more.
In the meantime, we encourage you to immerse yourself with everything the Mouth has to offer. We can’t wait to welcome you to your home for the next four years.
We’ll be hosting virtual events so you can get to know the Mount better and you can always connect with our admission counselors, financial aid and student accounts representatives, and other offices that look forward to getting all your questions answered.