Congratulations and welcome to the College of Mount Saint Vincent community! As you approach the next step of your academic career, we invite you to get to know everything there is to know about the Mount—and your peers who will join you. Explore the countless resources the Mount has to offer, join the discussion on our social media sites, and discover why we believe your future starts here.
Accepted Student Events
The Office of Admission hosts a full schedule of events for accepted students that will help you get acquainted with our idyllic campus and inclusive student body. Come and explore the exceptional opportunities available to our students inside and outside the classroom.
Accepted Student Day – April 3, 2016
The Office of Admission welcomes accepted students for the Class of 2020 to come and experience the College of Mount Saint Vincent with their families, while getting to know current students and faculty. The day will include panels on Academic Departments, individual financial aid counseling appointments, as well as an Academic and Student Life Fair where prospective students can meet with the various clubs and organizations on campus. There will also be campus tours running throughout the day. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Register here to attend Accepted Student Day
Request a Tour
We strongly encourage all students to visit the Mount. If you have not already done so, it is the best way to experience student life and discover the opportunities we have to offer that will perfectly enhance your academic path.
Register here for a campus tour.
Meet the Mount Days
Experience the daily life of a College of Mount Saint Vincent student. Observe a class, eat in the dining hall, visit a residence hall, and attend a sports event or club meeting with a current Student Ambassador.
Learn more about Meet the Mount Days.
To register for an event, and for more information, please contact the Office of Admission.
- FAFSA priority deadline: March 15 (new students) and April 15 (continuing students)
- Enrollment Deposit deadline: May 1
- Housing and Dining Application deadline: June 15
- Proof of Immunization deadline: August 1
- Final High School Transcript deadline: August 1
Important Phone Numbers
- Office of Admission: (718) 405-3267
- Office of Academic Advisement and the Oxley Career Education Program: (718) 405-3265
- Office of Campus Safety and Security: (718) 405-3722
- Office of Financial Aid: (718) 405-3289
- Office of Housing and Residence Life: (718) 405-3226
- Office of the Registrar: (718) 405-3771 or 3461 or 3254
- Office of Student Accounts: (718) 405-3297 or 3298
- No-Book Store: (718) 405-3462
Office of Admission