International students seeking admission to a graduate program at the College of Mount Saint Vincent must submit all documents to the Office of Admission. The required documents include:
- Official score of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for those whose primary language is not English; ELS, IELTS, or other validated assessments are accepted.
- Translated and properly evaluated documents in English indicating academic work previously completed. Applicants are encouraged to have their academic records evaluated by World Education Services, Inc., P.O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station, New York, NY 10113-0745.
- Evidence of financial support for the period of time required to complete a degree program prior to the issuance of an I-20 by the College.
- Proof of accident, health, and sickness insurance coverage.
- Compliance with all College Health Record requirements prior to enrollment.
- International students must meet all admission criteria to be accepted as matriculated graduate students. International students may also be required to complete the other discipline specific entrance examinations required for a particular degree program. Students must register for at least nine credit hours each semester in order to maintain their student visa status. The College may require students to be tested to determine if additional English language study is required.