Change in Modality and Admission Eligibility to Online Programs
Current Undergraduate Students
- Mount Saint Vincent will allow a one-time only change in modality (traditional to online) for students with 90 credits or more in the traditional in-seat program.
- Students will need to apply for the change in modality and then receive academic advisement to confirm their understanding about the conditions of the shift.
Former College of Mount Saint Vincent Students
- Mount Saint Vincent students who have not enrolled for at least one-year are permitted to apply to the College’s online accelerated programs.
Non-College of Mount Saint Vincent Students
- All students must have graduated from high school at least two years prior to the start of the online accelerated program of study.
- Deposited students will not be allowed to switch to online programs;
- Students enrolled for two or more semesters will not be allowed to enroll in Mount Saint Vincent’s online programs.
Please note: Under no circumstance will on-campus housing be available to any online students. Students enrolled in online programs will not be permitted to participate in student activities and therefore activity fees will not be charged. Exceptions to this policy may be considered by the Dean of the Undergraduate College or the Dean of Professional and Graduate Studies on a case-by-case basis.