Open primary navigation menu
Mobile Dropdown Button

10.10 Tutorials

In special cases approved by the Provost/Dean of Faculty, a course may be given to student(s) when the required course is not offered or when it is canceled. The student registers for the course using the same course number and title as listed in the Catalogue, and must submit a signed request. Compensation is based on the number of registrations.

Approved June 14, 2014