Marillac Hall (pronounced “MARY-yak”), built in 1860, is the Mount’s oldest residence hall, yet it enjoys all the form and function of more modern campus dorms. Today the stone-covered building is home to approximately 90 upperclass and graduate students. Graduate housing is located in the southern wing of the building. Students are provided single rooms within a suite; sharing the bathroom with one other individual. Each floor has a kitchen/lounge area. Laundry is located in the basement of the wing. The graduate wing has a separate entrance from the main building to provide privacy and independent living for our adult learners.